Start with these few articles to inform your discussion:
Read these articles to inform your discussion
- Colin Kaepernick Becomes Face of Nike’s 30th Anniversary ‘Just Do It’ Campaign
- Why I’m Boycotting Nike: Get Woke and Get Broke
- Nike’s Colin Kaepernick campaign gets it: Today’s talker
- In Celebrating Kaepernick, Nike Took a Courageous Step
- Colin Kaepernick Doesn’t Vote So Nike Should Fire Him
Also, check out some questions that you can use with participants- feel free to copy and modify.
If you’re wanting to see ProjectCiv in action, summer is a great time! We’d love for our community to join our incoming Freshman at Hume-Fogg’s Freshman Orientation for a ProjectCiv discussion. We’ll be talking about the role of civility in America today, which is certainly a hot topic! You’ll see how a ProjectCiv discussion is run, and you’ll also see how the community can play a role, since we’ll have a representative from Congressman Cooper’s office teaching kids how to write their congressman as part of our discussion. Parking is available right behind Hume-Fogg, but please RSVP here
Make sure you read the articles before you come where you can participate! You can find them here.
Check out these resources for this topic. You do not have to use every article.